View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 11:45 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
Your journal(good idea) sounds like the start of Neuropathy.We as a forum have a desire to help if we can. If you read long enough you will find that all people are individual in their symptoms and remedies and not very many hard and fast rules. My first questions would be are you diabetic? My second question is do you know your b-12 number? I had taken Metformin for years and my b-12 was at 119 where 400 is bottom of acceptable. My advice about the Tramadol is to take it as prescribed for pain. It is just a little better than Tylenol and not that radical. If you experience burning and tender skin surfaces, Mortons Epsom Salt Lotion allowed me to use bedsheets again. You can use the search function here in the toolbar(minimum 4 charachters) to read about the specific things you want. Join the fight on the Periferal Neuropathy forum. Just scroll down until you see it. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
Just took some a while ago as my sensations are only spreading and getting worse by the hours. A 50mg tablet. (Should I just keep taking it every six hour now to keep the sensations away? It says to start it early as it takes longer to work if your already in pain.)

I am not diabetic. I have no idea why this is happening. I do own a B-50 Complex from Puritan Pride. I'm taking that now daily as well as Vitamin C, D, E, a probiotic, and omega 3,6, 9.

Is Tramadol best for what I have? Now that I am pretty sure I have some form of Neurphothy, and just now finally relise that I need a drug to help with the sensations, is this the best drug to be on? I want to not be in pain so I can function and sleep, but also want to be able to work hard on mending my life. Like trying to stretch and workout. Any links would be great. Thanks.

PS. God I feel funky. I feel so weird. I never take meds. I usually never even take over the counter stuff. As it hits me it is really shutting me down. Man this is strong stuff. I hate that it is so strong! It does seem to be lessening the sensations though.
DallasGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote