View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 12:00 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Did the chiro just work on Atlas ? Was it a NUCCA or Atlas Orthogonal chiro or a general chiro ?

Have x-rays/imaging determined if she has cervical vertebra ? They are otherwise know as false ribs associated with cervical vertebra. They can get out of place and cause blood pressure and digestive system issues. A general term for the condition is TOS, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. I found a gifted physical therapist who uses myofacial release. Wow, instant relief from the stomach issues.

I've had gastric issues from various injuries 3 different times. One time, a faint nausea made it so nothing wanted to go down. I lost 14 pounds in 14 days. A chiro finally found a dislocated rib about T-2 or 3 that fed nerves to my stomach/esophagus. Another instant relief (within a few hours)

Regarding anxiety. The body can get stuck in a physical anxiety without any emotional component. Over-stimulation (visual,sound,tactile) can cause the brain to become overly sensitive to just about anything and be in a fight or flight mode. This can cause nausea and/or lightheadedness. The lightheadedness is more like the brain is constantly trying to orient itself. Some will try a benzo.

How are her hormones ? Thyroid ?

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote