Thread: Glutathione
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 12:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Pinky, perhaps it's worth looking into this so called master antioxidant. I plan to put it into play very soon, this month for sure, and am really hoping it works. So far any vitamins I've used to help with overall health and the immune system, say B and D vitamins, have been immensely helpful.

From what you write, it sounds like you have good reason to suspect mold. Did you see the mold thread by Healthgirl and the helpful links that Madisongrrl provided? I following, watched and read all that, and learned quite a bit. I am also ordering a few more things and will update on that thread, if you're interested.

If you take the glutathione rout, let me know how it goes. Likes I said, Madisongrrl is on that route as per her health teams recommendations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
I have been suspecting mold issues for some time and I find this topic to be interesting. I was very allergic as a child and still am. I worked for many years in an old school building that has had numerous water damage. While working there the media center I was located in flooded after a hurricane. Being the school system they contracted the lowest bidder and we still had leaks when I retired 15 years later. There were many books in the media center that had to be tossed because of mildew. One teacher ended up with a serious lung problem from the mold in her room.

I also suspect I have multiple chemical sensitivity which causes me problems when I'm around people who wear perfume, inside cars, popcorn in movie theaters, etc. I have already looked into Gluthathione infusions. Supplementation that would possible work is an interesting alternative.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (01-07-2016)