View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 01:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi everyone. i hope you're all having a low pain day today. i just wanted to update you on my dental visit. it turns out i do have an infection in my lower tooth and also need a root canal done on that tooth. i have to wait until i am done with the antibiotics the dentist prescribed to me first which is 28 capsules of clindamcin (300 mg per capsule) to take every six hours. it seems to be helping a little but is rough on my stomach. just wanted to mention that the ice pack i said i put on my cheek to bring down swelling of tooth prior to seeing the denitist helped a little but i try to keep it to a minimum because ice is bad for rsd. especially if applied in the rsd original site. i don't want you guys using ice all the time to numb the pain and bring down swelling of rsd because it is not said to be good for rsd. i'm not a dr so please confirm that with them but just wanted to let you know. and thanks again for all of your great advice. i am doing the salt water rinses now and got the listerine with no alcohol in it now. thanks for bringing that to my attention Bio. i didn't think about the mouthwash with alchohol drying out my teeth more. thanks again for letting me know. and thanks to all of you for all of your support and great advice. you guys are awesome!

Last edited by RSD ME; 01-08-2016 at 04:18 PM. Reason: added dosage of antibiotic for infection in tooth
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (01-09-2016), St George 2013 (01-08-2016)