View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
I do know what your experiencing, that's part of what my exacerbation are like. Have you ever tried Baclofen? When my legs and feet get like that the Baclofen was a life saver for me.....of course your doctor may have a better idea.

The buzzing/vibrations are sensory....fun aren't they....NOT.

I'm betting the amount of time you were out in the heat had alot to do with it.....heat can trigger a full blown exacerbation in many of us.

Do you know if this will affect your participation in the Tovaxin Trial?

Not sure if you care for hugs but too bad
I added a few just to see if I could tick you off
Thanks LA. I can't take Baclofen. I've had the buzzing before so it's not new, but the burning sensation is. Heat has always bothered me, but not like this time. It usually goes away once I get my core temp down so that's why I know this is a "for real" exacerbation.

As for effecting the trial? I can do steroids once during the year long trial. So, I guess I will find out what the doc says next week. If the symptoms can be treated and I don't have any new or enhancing lesions, I guess we can just let it play itself out. I don't want to do steroids. I am not doing well on them at this point anymore. I am getting an MRI on Tuesday.

Tick me off? Nevah! Not you. Thanks and back at ya

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford