View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 05:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Oops, I completly forget about that video!

Just watched it. I've learned about the theory how exercise could actually help in concussion recovery around the time I first got mine. I tried it, and saw some results but overall just made me worse. I had a physical trainer at one point that I would see every other day, but it just killed me with symptoms.

I also wanted to tell you guys how I have a vitamin D deficiency, and I was wondering... could that actually be the cause of my symptoms, or part of it? I've had it for years, and in the thyroid tests it showed up again. I believe the healthy reference range was around 30-100 and I'm at 20. My doctor would like to see me at 70.

I mean, I've had these unreal/depersonalization symptoms before, with the concussion maybe my body could not handle the concussion, stress/anxiety, and this deficiency at once causing me to shut down? I've heard that Vitamin D deficiency actually makes depression worse.

I don't know. I'm taking the supplements and it will take a while before the level goes back up.
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-08-2016), EnglishDave (01-09-2016), Littlepaw (01-09-2016), OhKay (01-09-2016), Wren (01-08-2016)