View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 03:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default In process of getting diagnosed..

I had an EMG and it was "highly suggestive" of MG - and other motor neuron things as well now that I read up (two members of my family have or had ALS so not so happy about this).

Had some bloodwork but not much. Going for a chest MRI on July 9th. I had an xray recently before some surgery and it was clear so he wanted something more detailed. Neuro only ordered seds and acetlcholine blocking antibodies. I don't know if that is enough and I think my sed is normal.

I seem to have very weak arms (both shoulders are frozen which really makes things hard) and legs. Eyes.. well, I have had eye issues with seeing double when I am tired for over 20 years so I am not sure if it is related or my Cushing's gave me a pass for a long time. I am an endocrine nightmare so having another thing -and another autoimmune thing... I am bummed out. Hard to say as this seems to present differently with everyone but... I had to guess what I had and ask for the EMG!