Thread: R-Lipoic-Acid
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 10:45 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I was sticking with the LE and Doctors best for my R-Lipoic acid because their supplier GERONOVA is considered a reputable source. They may be in the product you ordered as well and that company just doesnt point it out, they dont have to. I personally take a pretty high dose now. I take the one 240 in the morning. I may even take another at dinner time. Most days i don't but some days i do and i swear i notice a difference. When i was at lower doses i didn't see as much relief.

I actually right now have been off R-Lipoic Acid for just two days and my burning aspect of this has returned. So, i got my order in to Amazon right quick.

I also have found in my case that the combo of Benfotiamine and R-Lipoic makes for the best pain relief and has allowed me to stay off gabapentin almost completely. I take a host of other supplements but those two are KEY for me in terms of relieving pain.

Stay strong and kudos to you for trying supplementation instead of running for the pills which are a last resort.

• R-Lipoic Acid: 100mg - 300mg Daily
• Acetyl-L Carnitine: 1500mg Daily
• Vitamin B12: 1000 mcg Daily
• Magnesium 500mg Daily
• Grape Seed Extract 200mg Daily
• Benfotiamine 300mg daily

Patrick Winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (01-09-2016)