View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 07:30 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Mark,
I tried taking lexapro (5mg) and one dose increased my visual phenomena dramatically. This still hasn't abated. Safe to say serotonin drugs are out of the picture for me, unfortunately. Still battling the gabapentin withdrawals btw...

Bud,
Thanks for the support as always.

Doozer,
Great link! I'm kicking myself for not doing a search for those glasses myself. I've been wearing dark sunglasses inside. Hopefully these will work.

Laupala,
I'm in the process of finding a suitable eye practioner in my
Area. I was evaluated back in July, but as you might recall my symptoms were improving at that point. I'm definitely gonna get in to see someone soon and start working on this. It's just strange how I've gotten so much worse. Must be the stress I've had to deal with.

Louise,
Don't be discouraged by my post. I was having a rough day and sometimes you just need support from the great people here at Neurotalk. They have once again provided some answers and hope.

To everyone,

I have an appointment with an opthamologist who i think specializes in brain matters and is supposed to fit some lenses. I also have an MRI to check on the pineal cyst in my brain and I suppose to clear all other possibilities. I'm hoping for the best.
DannyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote