View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Responding

Thank you for responding rdkrause. This pain is really becoming unbearable. I completely understand how you are feeling. I am talking with my doctor tomorrow and hopefully we can come up with a new game plan. I am sick and tired of being in pain every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkrause View Post
I too suffer from a constant headache on the right side on my face. Mine starts right above my right inside edge of my eyebrow and goes around my eye, down the side of my face until the entire side of my face and neck hurt. Some days are better than others. Have tried everything from many different meds and C2-5 bi-lateral nerve blocks. Botox really calms the nerve in my forehead down, however does not last the three months that insurance says it should. If I could push injections up to every two months I would be so much happier. The last three to four weeks before I qualify to have injections again are terrible.
Botox does not take the headache away completely, however, it takes lowers that pain level and helps the nausea to the point where I'm well enough to have some sort of a life. I pair that with PT stretches, deep breathing and diffusing essential oils. Those things help calm me down since this pain has caused such emotional stress in my life that some days, I don't even resemble the person I used to be.
if anyone has has suggestions, I sure would love to hear them.
Annamika213 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote