View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 07:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

When I see my neuro I am asking if he is certified and if not, who he may refer me to who might be so we can start our six months of care as required... it is very restrictive.

I think my neuro might be responsive, but he might not be. I'd like it as a legal tool in my arsenal.

I'm about a third down in mass since this struck me hard, I've taken numerous steps to mitigate my pain, discomfort and disability these last few years. I've tried many of the suggested meds, some for years. The side effects were not worth the relief or they simply didn't agree.

My experience with marijuana has been that it takes the edge off on par or better than tramadol (which I take) with none of tramadols side effects plus a little appetite boost- which these days I can use. I don't have any valid scientific data, nor current legal data.

When I visited Colorado 2014 Christmas I sampled edibles a bit. I enjoyed the beverage I tried a lot. I was unable to try CBD heavy stuff as it was behind the medical wall where I was, but that is what interests me, well with some THC.

I am happy for you that your neurologist is in on trying. It will be interesting to see if mine is already open to it or will be. He seems to like my drive. I guess we will see if that has an end in the clearing of medical marijuana.

Best of Luck,

Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote