View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 10:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I have spent a lot of time both using and studying IR light for healing. There is lot of scientific evidence that IR opens the endothelial layer in blood vessels .. the same action that's required for an immune response, thus enabling white blood cells, etc thru the vessel wall to the area, thus treating the area.

Here's something to consider along this line to try to treat the deep brain .. it's an IR light system that you place in your sinuses for lighting the lower portion of the brain. You could build one if you desired but the price on these units are not bad. The maker is in Canada and sells a lot in the far east.

http://www.mediclights.com/vielight-810-infrared-2/

I do use IR lights for all kinds of healing, when needed. It seems best on muscle aches, knees and such but I did use it daily for when I broke my 5th metatarsal (long bone behind little toe) last spring. It healed quickly (I was able to skip the last few x-rays that were scheduled) despite the fact that I'm 61 and it was a twisting kind of break, not just a simple crack.

When I use IR I keep to 7-10 minutes depending on the dept of the area involved. Shoulders get more time, maybe 15 minutes. BTW IR goes right thru the bone. I think I read that treatment can penetrate thru the thick skull to about half to 3/4" or so into the brain. Additional time does NOT help and seems to be less effective. Pulsing systems are deemed better but I have not used them. I just use the IR lights for security systems, as can be easily purchased as components or complete lights off of Ebay, etc. They are fairly cheaply built so don't expect them to last forever.

Also it's good for RLS. I built a gridwork of IR lights and treat my lower legs as needed. It can help repair the vessels themselves, as in varicose veins. IR is being used for TBI by the VA too, at least in testing and having some success.

I'm told that NBA teams (basketball) use it on shoulders too.

It's all really fascinating stuff. An external method of manipulating the immune system. I HOPE the FDA doesn't expend too much effort on this technology. They could easily kill it, just like they did with fecal transplants.

I hope this helps
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (01-11-2016)