View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, I'm about to rant. I've been in a mood the last few days with my personal, digital armageddon, and trying to make a lot of plans come together. Now this! (I'm a little hormonal today also)

I am so angry right now! It rarely happens, but I got so angry today, it actually made me cry. I was watching the show about bariatric surgery candidates and there was a woman featured who felt so sorry for herself, complained about how she couldn't do this, and couldn't do that, and how unfair it is, etc. etc. etc. The more I listened to her, the more furious I got. Before anyone jumps down my throat, yes, I do know what it is like to be morbidly obese, yes, I do know how hard it is to live like that, and yes, I do know how hard it is to lose the weight. Yes, I have done it, without surgery.

All of her whining infuriated me beyond belief! How dare she sit there and claim that she is powerless when I have NO OPTION for control of this disease, NO WAY to fix it, NO ONE who can undo what it has done to me, and NO HOPE of it changing me back to who I once was!?!!! I hate the weakness in her spirit and I hate how angry I am! How dare they want me to pity them?!? She is eating upwards of 6,000 calories PER DAY (that she admits)!

I think I need another nap.

This should prove conclusively that I am a way bigger beotch that some of you may have suspected.

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom