View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 05:54 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi, I deal with OA for 60 yrs and seem to manage well enough. Strongest pain med I take is advil, 1/2 tylenol and Pain RX herbal supplement. I have a system for these and keep pain manageable. I have read and there is a post about more pain meds, more pain. About the pain receptors. My issues are all worse since hip replacement in 2010 and I've done so much acupuncture and other alternatives via chiro work. No more hard type chiro adjustments... I was also dx'd with the Fibro issue but I don't know, believe sluggish thyroid is so major in all of our issues. I've talked a lot about thyroid here.

Meds I'm sure can cause more fatigue for many. A friend is now on a group of heart meds since she has ended up with afib and she talks about how fatigued she is. It's the meds.

I have a good friend who is challenged with CFS/ME and she crashes a LOT. She works with B1 and EXTRA potassium and does a lot of research and follows phoenix rising group where most deal with CFS.

I just made a great chili with tomatoes, pinto beans, yukon potatoe and ground lamb and the first three ingredients are high in potassium. We've talked about potassium a lot here and I come in on the low end of the potassium lab range.

It takes a lot of work to feel better and we have a lot of info on the vit/herb section here.

I went to a gym for 30 some yrs and stopped in my mid 60's.... Hope you can get a grip on things.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (01-11-2016)