View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 01:12 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Knee Replacement and PN-also interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippyfeet View Post
Hi alttom, your note was posted as a link to my questionings about the effect of knee replacement on neuropathy of my feet. I was trying to find people like me with neuropathy who've had knee replacement and if it made the neuropathy worse. Sounds like it made yours worse which I'm sorry for your discomfort. Now its been several years since your knee replacement so I was wondering how is your neuropathy now? Do you think its made the neuropathy worse permanently or just during the rehab from the knee replacement? Thanks, Skippyfeet
Hi there, I am also very sorry for your discomfort Alttom. I have never posted on any thread ever before, but my mom who has pretty severe PN would like to have knee surgery, as she can barely walk due to "bone on bone" in her knee. I am extremely concerned that the knee replacement will increase her pain. I too was also hoping to hear if Alttom is feeling better.

I would also love to hear from anyone else who has PN and had a knee replacement and how their experience was.

Thank you very much and much sympathy to all of those suffering from PN.
jteresavd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Joe Duffer (01-12-2016)