Thread: Gum bump
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Lenzie,

Is the sore area of your jaw bone in the same arch as the root canaled tooth? Or is it in another arch that has another root canaled tooth? Which tooth has the fistula and do you have other root canaled teeth?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenzi86 View Post
Thank you! I will see my oral surgeon next week. I have one more question. Last night, I noticed when my 8 month old daughter grabbed my face near my chin there was a tender spot. I felt around on my face and a certain spot hurt to touch, though there was nothing on my face (a pimple or something). I felt inside my mouth and there was a small lump (smaller than a pea) when I rubbed under my gum line right about my jaw bone. You can not see it, only feel it. And it only hurts when i press on it. Is this a cyst? Or something to do with an infection spreading? Thank you for your help!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote