View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 09:24 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD ME View Post
i have been chronically ill for almost five years now with rsd. i too was on top of the world just before a slip and fall on the ice changed my life forever. i went through all the stages of grieving anger, denial, bargaining and depression until after a few years into my illness i finally accepted it and learned to deal with my constant pain, anxiety and fear by getting support from my family, my doctors and the wonderful people on this forum. i also try to live in the present day and not think about what may happen tomorrow. i live by the old saying "live one day at a time." i try to enjoy everything i can like the beautiful sun rising, birds flying around and the amazing people in my life. i also try to do something each day to feel a sense of self worth like taking care of my rescue dog and cat. i am not able to do the things i once could but try to value the things i still can do and know that i am still contributing to making this world a better place to live in. i also try to eat healthy and walk a little when i can to keep my stamina up and immune system as strong as i possibly can. and my faith also gives me hope that someday a cure will be found for all of our illnesses and we will be the healthy people we once were. sending love and hugs everyone's way.
I am right there with you praying for a cure
No more suffering
No more pain
Keeping the
FAITH
Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (01-13-2016), RSD ME (01-13-2016)