View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 07:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Burning out

Hi Desi,
we have not met yet over the net (sorry for the poor prose). I visit infrequently as I can only sit for short periods. I have only ever heard of burning out by orthopeadic surgeons - noone who really understands the condition.
Many of these bods - not all - practice in the dark ages of alchemy. I think they still believe they can turn a sows ear into a bar of gold......they believe they are better than the alchemists of old.......they don't even have to start with a metal. I have probably upset any genuine Orthopaedic docs out there - I am sorry but you fellows are too hard to find.
Sounds really sinical but certain medical fields have a consensus and those in orthopaedic circles are maverics if they believe CRPS is not just in the mind.
We know better.
Enjoy your break but may I suggest ever so respectfully that you try to keep using the CRPS affected part, ever so gently and carefully.
Remission that is unexplained is the only "process" I am aware of being legitimately documented but is VERY infrequent.
Some treatments will give relief to one individual and not the other.

If you are involved with an insurance situation, too much rest will be held against you also.

I send you gentle thoughts and my best hopes for remission - it does happen.
Regards
Auberon
Auberon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote