View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello you lovely people,
Daisy May: I'm so sorry you had a hard day. Your Mum sounds like she was a very special lady who raised a very special daughter. You don't know me, but you've been in my thoughts and prayers for the past few weeks. God bless you. We've all lost loved ones, and we don't ever forget them. They are forever etched in our hearts.

Cindy: You are more than entitled to a rant. I too go mad when I have pregnant patients look at me when they are 7 mos.pregnant and tell me, "they can't do it anymore" because "if I only knew how heavy their legs were, I would probably want to die". I want to cry when women tell me this and it seems to be a favourite line amongst women who are in the last tri-mester of pregancy. *If they only knew*

Sally: I'm so glad your grandchildren were over today. They always seem to cheer you up and bring a smile to yourself. Remember, we're all here for you; today, tomorrow, and forever!

Cheryl: I'm sorry you're feeling so terribly. Thank you for doing what you did from all of us. I hope you are able to get some rest, and this exacerbation is short-lived.

On a brighter note. Did anyone watch the concert for Diana today? It was quite awesome I thought. It's hard for me to believe that she would have been 46 today. I was a little girl the day she and Charles were married, but I remember it like it was yesterday. Excellent concert.

God rest her soul.