View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 08:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Bryanna,

Thank you so much for your reply. The thing is, I've had blepharitis for a while (clogged eyelids) but they've never become swollen, nor with such consistency. I haven't used eye makeup nor contacts since Sept - so defintely its nothing exernal.

My left upper eyelid is swollen again (started yesterday) - this is about 2 weeks following the subsiding of swelling in my lower eyelid.

When I touch or put slight pressure in the eyelid, I can feel latent pain through the gum/root of the RC tooth area - the reason I had an RC of that tooth was because my gum there would be constantly hurting and the problem has really not been fixed because the gum still feels numb/tender in that area following the RC. *Edit: Also there is latent pain around the left ear as well. Forgot to add - left nostril is blocked. I usually don't notice this anymore, because my right nostril is free enough that I don't feel like my nose is blocked until I close my right one.

I live in Canada so I actually have no idea what a functional doctor is TBH - we have to go thru our family physician for everything, and he'd probably prescribe me another medication and deny that there could be any connection between my tooth issue and the eyelid.

Do you think it would be worth going to a natural/holistic dentist, and seeing what the cause of it is? If it really is the RC tooth?

I have a physical with my family physician booked 2 weeks from now, just to get bloodwork / other readings. I do think it is an immune issue but I don't feel tired/symptoms anywhere else but the eyelid. No fever either.

Last edited by PriME; 01-13-2016 at 10:14 PM.
PriME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote