View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 06:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdwall View Post
Hi all,

My original presentation of RSD was in my right ankle Achilles tendon area. This came on quite abruptly the day I went to divorce court. Then, a few weeks later I had upper right pelvic swelling and pain. They thought I had a pelvic mass. My lymph nodes hurt in several places, including down the insides of my thighs and they thought I had lymphoma in the inguinal region. After I was finally diagnosed with RSD they only call it RSD of the right leg on my chart. Eventually, the area from the right ankle to the upper right abdomen (above the pubic bone) filled in with edema to the extent that I have about 20 lbs of edema in that leg and lower abdomen. It seems to be spreading to my entire lower trunk and over to the left upper thigh.

After all that history is my question. I had a one day very high dose ketamine infusion on Monday, my fourth in this protocol every two months. It seems to have made me worse this time. I'm having a lot of pelvic floor visceral pain. I understand ketamine can cause a flare and then you get better. But for now...

For those with that kind of body involvement, what kind of PT or exercise can you do, or is it even advised? I know you're supposed to keep moving on hurting extremities, but do you do things that cause worse pain when there's internal involvement like mine?

Denise
i don't have an answer to your question, but.... I would just like to say that I admire your dedication to getting better in spite of the tremendous hardships that are before you. Denise, you are a very courageous person. And.. I admire that courage. You are in my prayers. I Pray you see fantastic results for your efforts.
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (01-15-2016), cdwall (01-14-2016), mama mac (01-15-2016)