View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 09:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wma114 View Post
Hi - I found your post b/c I was wondering the very same thing. My approval letter also did not state exactly what condition they approved me for - the primary condition I applied for, or does the approval encompass all the contributing and subsequent conditions?
Do they only approve on basis of the primary condition, or take into account all medical issues?
I didn't think it mattered until I read somewhere that the responses on your CDR form should be short, to the point, and only apply to the condition they deemed to be disabling.
But how do you do that correctly if you don't know if they only want to hear about the one, or all of them?
And I had to laugh in sympathy when you said you were already worried about the review even though you were just approved, and were worried you'd be flagged if you called the customer service line - I am a big time major worrier also, and always feel that I'm going to do the wrong thing with disastrous results, lol.
Sorry I couldn't be helpful with a knowledgeable reply, just wanted you to know I have the same questions and fears (even if they aren't warranted).
No, there are no flags for excessive questions; no flags for crying; no flags for being obnoxious; no flags for unreasonable requests or even demands. There are flags for being disruptive and threatening. And the federal police will knock on your door if you are threatening.

I am not sure, but if I were a DDS analyst, I would pick the easiest and most obvious diagnosis if it is sufficient for an approval. And it often means that the schizophrenic was not approved for his/her bad back. Even if that is what they applied for.

I knew of a case where the applicant refused to be paid because the ALJ awarded her case on her mental problems and not on her alleged physical problems.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote