View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 11:33 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

As others have said, diet is key, so is stress/anxiety. Easier said than done, sure. But if you can control stress and anxiety, it will likely improve things. It certainly won't make it worse. Radical diet and general lifestyle changes have made a huge difference for me. Some days my symptoms are worse, but never nearly as bad as when it all started. Supplementation is key too. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rec60661 View Post
... but muscle jerks have lessened although still there when I relax in bed at night (or, try to!). I am 2 months into this and just completed 21 1000MG b12 injections. I have good days and bad days; the bad days are pretty bad: I feel like I'm wearing tall boots that are way too tight and there seems no way to get past the feeling. It lasts all day no matter what I do. Also, muscle pain, pins and needles and days like these generate lots of FEAR.

I am learning from reading various posts to be careful of antibiotics and to "keep calm and carry on" as the Brits say. I have read from many of you that stress heightens symptoms.

I do wonder if all PN sufferers experience good days and bad days? And, is stiffness common in the early stages of the disease? I can live with this on good days (which are not TOTALLY good, but manageable).

Thank you again to ALL !
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote