View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 06:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default New only to this board but NOT to RSD

20 long years later and I am here, still with RSD, still in pain, still with inner organ issues. And all thru these 20 years, I can proudly say, i am STILL ME.
It has taken me to the worst places imaginable. I have recently gone thru confirmed serotinin Toxicity. I was being poisoned by the very meds i needed to survive. They were the only things keeping me sane. Now i have had to stop one and cut in half 2 others.
I DONT mean i rely on meds for all my help. I do meditation, imagery, music therapy, have found something i CAN exercise with, hot soaks in epsom salt baths, distraction therapy, I take viatmins and minerals and discovered COQ10 for my brain and lovin it. I use the circulation booster, heat, genuine massages developed for MY rsd type. I have my MANY animals that surround themselves around me, I couldn't show my dogs anymore so i go into breeding for quality my chooks and show those, learning and studying genetics was needed and i did that. Love learning medical side of each of my animals. I am active on FB and helping others with depression and suicidal thoughts, I have gotten into finding a hobby i CAN do and that is making Suncatchers, earrings, keyrings, bag charms, angels and now making things to sell for raising money for cancer (all proceeds go to cancer group). I use genuine gemstones and swarvoski crystal beads. If you want i can show u things I have made
I worked when i could ... lost my job so was unemployed until i went into remission and then found a job i COULD do around my rsd..and employers who also then believed in me... then worst part of my rsd journey started
I started falling, I had just bought my own place and I would find I fell in the worst of places, Then my worst fall had me walking to the clothesline and then i was laying on my back with 2 huge dogs licking my face and i could not get up...i YELLED and yelled but no one was within earshot. I was there for other an hour before able to move and get up. My male dog helped me inside and that was my worst concussion. I had to admit I needed some help. Now I have my own babysitter...nah really they are my carer. 5 years after that has seen me now unemployed and with a full time carer, barely able to walk anywhere even room to room is a chore. But i do have my hobby and with new drug to help with the shakes/tremors have taken up drawing again. I can happily hold a pen or pencil again
I am full body, internal organs including brain and full outside, from my soles of feet to the tip of my long hair on head...what i have taken and which therapies i have tried is too long to post in here seeing it already as long as a book but if u want to know or ask then feel free and will put in another post...I am just one of those 0.01% that my rsd outsmarts everything either at the start or learns to outsmart over time
sapphire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mama mac (01-23-2016), zinnia (05-19-2016)