Thread: CRPS in mouth
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 06:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I too have RSD in my mouth. It causes in me constant Dry mouth which is NOT good for the teeth. I have pain where i should NOT be experiencing pain. I have severe acid relux/indigestion which the acid then attacks my teeth and at nite i have stomach acid rise up and i inhale it ...THAT is really...^%$#, to say the least. When u have root canal the nerve is removed so technically not able to feel pain in that tooth and having work on it should require no numbing. I went to dentist with filling falling out and PAIN in it. I needed 3 times normal numbing so he could drill it. I too am needing more numbing then when first started having rsd tooth issues. My fillings dont stay in and When i previously 5 months ago had an xray a particular tooth showed NO none at all tooth decay. Then tooth was keeping me awake, xray showed extensive, untreatable decay. Tooth was infected as well so had to be pulled. Unable to totally numb i sat there phsyc'd up and just took it. At least denist works quickly for me. I now have 4 teeth removed in about 8 months on one side of mouth. In Australia since i am on disability we have a dental clinic and pays for extractions and fillings 4 vouchers visits per year. My dentist also learnt about rsd in mouth and bought that when i visit him, he is very caring about it, works quickly for me and uses the extra numbing to begin with to help. He has also acknowledged for me the issues with my mouth IS RSD
I feel for anyone with mouth rsd, it isn't just a case of pain in it...many other issues arise causing faster decay etc I feel for YOU inspiretoday
sapphire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Inspiretoday (01-30-2016), RSD ME (01-16-2016), St George 2013 (01-31-2016)