View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 08:24 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi Timber,
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you may have been having a sz. (seizure) during the e.e.g. with the jerking around. This will show up in the e.e.g. and also if this happened when the lights were flashing it will show that you are photosensitive meaning bright light or certain color lights will trigger sz. PTSD can sometimes trigger sz. for a person.

As I have told others have your family Dr. refer you to an Epileptologist and take vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day it will help calm the nerves and in some cases it reduces and stops sz. for people. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Sue,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have been taking the B12 for about 7 weeks. During my EEG I could feel my head started shaking first followed by my arms and legs. I am pretty sure that I passed out for a few. I did not think I was shaking that bad. I was told different. During a seizure can you feel yourself having it and does your head start shaking first? Sorry for the questions, I just feel alone!
Timber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote