View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 09:36 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default something to noodle over ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
But I have this very expensive product now, so at some point I will likely try it out again But if it gives me too many problems, it'll be $50-60 (whatever I spent on it) wasted.
I'd suggest you only take it if you truly think it will be good for you.

There is a funny logic in "well, I should do it now that I've spent the money" .... the fact is the money is already gone whether or not you do it.

Some friends and I were once at an event that we hated. At first we said "well we gotta stay because we spent the money". The another said "wait a minute, If we stay then we a) lost money b) lost time doing something we don't think is best for us c) potentially will burn even more energy getting more tangled up with all the people, etc going down a path we aren't convinced by. If we leave early then we only a) lost money. Plus, we freed up the time, space, energy to have a chance of doing something else that might be better for us and we have more chance of getting tangled up with people, etc that we would want to invest future energy in.

I'm not saying do or do not do the FCLO. I'm just saying the money is gone. It's your body. Take excellent care of it. You only have so much time and energy to invest in health and you shouldn't do too many different supplements / health actions at once. So, get rid of the clutter of things that you don't feel solid about. Clear out the space and energy and focus all your energy on pursuing what you really believe is the best for you and then keep going down the path you truly believe in.
v5118lKftfk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote