View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 12:24 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Mat, just in case you haven't seen this thread, if you're interested as it seems you are:

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread230382.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAT52 View Post
Maddisongirl well done you for tracking down and proving Lyme. My cousin, who lives in France has Lyme. Hers was confirmed by an excellent primary care doctor where she lives who has a special interest in Lyme. Unfortunately it crossed the placenta of both of her young sons while in vitro so they have to take treatment too I believe. She does very well on the treatment - some sort of antibiotic along with a herbal medicine she gets supplied from Scotland where her family are from.

I was investigated for Lyme a year ago although I felt it very unlikely because I've never lived in a Lyme area. The test came back negative anyhow and it was one run by my neurologist who dies see Lyme disease in his area of Scotland where it is increasing. I am interested in the fungal causes David mentions here. My small fibre neuropathy seemed to start prior to my RA symptoms starting. I'm getting nowhere with investigations however but your news has inspired me to persist badgering my doctors to get to the cause as its progressing slowly but surely and I have this horrible ache in my pelvis now which means it has risen from my groin and seems to be getting worse in my face now too.

I hope you have great success with treatments. Mat X
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote