View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Debby,

I have the fight or flight problem worse when I am stressed out about something. When I have to deal with an issue that Bill usually delt with or confront a problem then that's when I get stressed and want to run.

If I am having problems with someone or something I'm that way. Susan got aggravated with me last Saturday and got kind of smart and it made me cry and upset. She came over later in the day and said she was sorry and helped me get some things done I had wanted her to help with. I could tell she really felt guilty about it. But back to what I was going to say, I sometimes feel I want to pack up and move back home when I am really stressed out. That's when I call for councelling to help get my stress level down and my blood pressure goes up when I am really stressed out.

When I had the Sleep Apnea test done. I believe my stress was through the roof after they put the oxygen on me, I couldn't wait for 7 am to come to get out of there.

When I'm in a lot of pain and I'm aggravated with the Drs. because I feel like I'm not getting the help I need to get my pain down, I get that way also. I feel like I just want to leave here to find a Dr. that will help me more. To be honest, I couldn't find better Drs. then I have, it just don't seem that way at times.

I wanted to ask you, if you were having something stressful going on at the times you feel this way or if anyone else does?

I just wanted to say also that when my pain level was so high and I wasn't diagnosed and couldn't find the right help it was even worse. I got in the van and drove and didn't even know where I was going to.

I've thought about going to stay in a motel or anywhere to get away at times. Just anywhere to get away from everything. I didn't know that it was because of he fight or flight syndrome until my Dr. told me.

Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 07-01-2007 at 11:03 PM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote