Thread: Head Trauma
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 10:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sharon...
what a NITEMARE...again I'm sorry for all that's happened to you & your son. The System def. Betrayed you. You were Victim, RE-victimized by those that should've helped . Your initial story evoked much concern and that is why I Posted
Sorry if what I said was misunderstood or upsetting... my misunderstanding... wondered IF something could've been done , that would've helped you. I was not & do NOT blame you -- emphathized--that you did not get what you needed from those whose Job is to help. and that you suffered so much and continued to be in pain.

I did not mean you were "non-compliant"--but kinow that's how they document when don't accept what they suggest--even if/when U know it's unacceptable. I've signed AMA & left "against medical advice" . I've had some bad experiences & hate going to ER. I've been taken to ER in pain, & was poorly treated, but never as badly as you & son were. I am so sorry for this and all you've been thru.

I thought ( read-wrongly) about Meds & hospital..now you clarify that , they had NONE of your meds. Amazing.
I understood why you wanted to just get out of there
but as you relay more details--about what occured, mindblowing awful.
I have no words except so sorry you had this experience.
My own personal experiences--w/ head injurys/ TBi's signaled
alarm & concern for you.

I hope & pray things improve for you, that you & your son soon get tretment & resoution deserved. Prayers for the BEST...
pono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote