View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 02:16 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Oh that is horrible. Sorry you are going thru this. I'm working all I can to keep this broken molar and not go thru major trauma of an extraction, yet the bridge next to it with RC under the bridge. I've talked about it here somewhat. I've had plenty of dental work in my long life and at this point hanging on to what is left.

I work with a made up remedy which includes oil of oregano. One can work with OOO on it's own and there is a lot of info on the net. OOO was used for so many infections forever before all the abx drugs. I've used some abx drugs in my life, but avoid them if I can. For this current issue which is going on 10 yrs I had two courses of amoxicillan which quieted things and now managing with my remedies. If you want to know my total remedy, send me a PM.

On general good gum health I know a couple decades of taking grape seed extract has kept my gums in good condition. Read some of my recent posts, fluorides are not our friends.. Coconut oil is huge in my life and I make up my own toothpaste now in my retirement and all I've learned.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote