View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 04:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I ended up with seratonin syndrome from my meds...it was about 5 years ago. I had a ton of crazy symptoms and it all started to happen at the same time my RSD was spreading. It took 6 or 7 months before I got the diagnosis. I went off ALL meds at the time and we added meds back in one at a time to treat some of my RSD symptoms but never anything with seratonin and I was eventually able to come off everything after tDCS treatments. It was a crazy time and I unfortunately don't remember too much of it (or maybe that IS fortunate) because I was so messed up from everything all going on at the same time. I saw so many drs and they were starting and stopping my meds all over the place and that led to the seratonin syndrome because they weren't keeping good track of everything I was on and I was in no condition to really monitor myself. I don't believe I ran into an issue with not having enough seratonin after stopping everything...but even though my pain increased I felt a LOT better once I was off all the meds for about a month or so.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (01-15-2016)