Thread: Mental Bootcamp
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 08:19 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanator90 View Post
Hey everyone,

So i just got back from Cognitive FX. It's a great 4 day bootcamp comprised of different therapies like Neuromuscular, Cognitive, brain games, dynavision.

They've helped with my headaches. But, it is definitely not a silver bullet - or at least was not one for me. Time will be the biggest healer but if you have some money to spare, they can possibly accelerate your healing. According to their fmri I made great strides in the few days I was there, but to be completely honest my symptoms have not changed much. I do feel sharper, and my memory feels sharper. But, my headaches are still there and my biggest symptom of inability to populate emotions is still there. But, I will say that while I was at Cog, a couple of patients did see major major improvements. And they were extremely pleased. So, not a silver bullet for me. But it was extremely helpful for 2 of the 6 other patients there this week.
So are you saying it was worth the money or not ?? Also can you describe " failure to populate emotions"
miller.5887 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote