View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 07:28 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
You mention myelin sheath, well a naturopath suggested 4 remedies for the Burn issue I have dealt with since hip replacement nerve damage which was 5 yrs of burn/tingle.

I took Sphingolin and Inosine for 3 months and the burn/tingle is gone. I still get "twitching" now and then and think MAYBE the nerves are trying to come back but who knows. 80% of my thigh is still numb but burn is gone.

Read up on these two and see what you think. I bought them from pureformulas

Do you feel better now on the Levo? I read your other post and you mentioned under active thyroid.
Hi Caroline,

My Thyroid blood tests which I had a few weeks ago showed TSH 3.310 and T4 FREE was .90. Dr said this was in normal range....range in TSH is .35 to 5.50 the sheet said. T4 range is .56 to 1.64.
DO I feel better since taking the Levo ? Honestly I didn't notice much of any change since I started taking it back in February of this year.

Since the EMG part was normal that sort of makes me feel a little better, he did strength tests on me, arms, hands and legs and said my strength was powerful. But this morning I have pain in my achillies tendon on my right leg really bad and I'm not sure what I did to hurt it. It didn't hurt yesterday after the procedure and when I came home it was OK. Over night it just started to hurt. I did do my normal exercises like toe and heel raises and squats that I do for me knee, but I do those every day. I just took a hydrocodone the pain is so bad. I've had this before but not this bad, and when it happened before I actually hurt it by twisting from hitting too many golf balls. It just seems like my ankles are weak and prone to injury quickly. The seem to heal up quickly also. In a day or 2 this pain will subside. And maybe that's do to the myelin issues the EMG guy said I had, I don't know but its frustrating. I'm wondering if the NCS might have stressed out the nerve on that ankle ?
pennben is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote