View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 02:01 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Questions for those with Internal or Full Body RSD/CRPS

Hey all,

I'm sure this question has been asked a lot but I would like to know HOW did your doctors confirm that RSD affected your internal organs or that you had full body RSD. I just want to be informed because I've gotten a referral to see another PM Doctor and I just went in yesterday to see my old PCM who knows everything about me and my illness so he's decided that I should be getting a second opinion regarding my treatments from another PM Doc. I want to be able to go in there and ask her to run certain tests to either confirm or deny that some of the new symptoms I'm having is related to my RSD or not. But idk what I should be asking her to do. I'm sure she is knowledgeable, but so was my current PM and he basically shut me down and said none of my issues are related to RSD. So if any of you could please chime in and let me know what I should be asking her to do such as an MRI, or I don't even know what kinds of other tests but I'm sure y'all would know.....that would be appreciated!!!!!

Thanks again,
Jenn
IamJenn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (01-17-2016), eva5667faliure (01-19-2016)