View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 01:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

A few months (3 or so) after my SFN started in my feet and hands, and my back hurt a great deal at this time, the tingling started in my face. Thinking back though, I had some face tightness and eye lid and cheek twitching going back months before the SFN even 'started'. It can be scary, but you get used to it, I guess. Funny what you do get used too with a chronic illness.

I hope hope you have some improvement and feel better. Easier said than done, but if you make your peace with your condition and what's happening to you, it can (perhaps significantly) improve the symptoms. But it takes a while for that to happen, and getting new symptoms everywhere doesn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart-70 View Post
I've been dealing with lower back pain and foot numbness/pain for 9 months. My back pain has improved but, my feet are getting worse. I've been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy and my neurologist is running a bunch of lab work to determine what the cause is. Recently the PN spread from up legs and into the tip of my fingers. Today my lower face and jaw is tingly. Anyone else have neuropathy spread to their face? This is scary.
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote