View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 01:13 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi LondonLady, you mention MS or Fibro or ??

From a life of seeing my sister deal or not deal with MS and seeing a nutritionist with her in the beginning, Sugar and Carbs are major negatives for our bodies. My sister didn't pay enough attention to these two negatives in her life. She took mega drugs over the years and they did NOT slow down the progression. Vit D is critical too with this MS. Keeping a lower stress life doesn't hurt. Thinking back, my sister had so much stress in her life from many angles. Get into meditation.

On the Fibro, I was given that dx in 1999 after seeking thyroid support for 10 yrs...one endo told me "you thyroid is fine, but you have Fibro".....never really believed it. I did not take any of the drugs he wanted me to, but left and started my own search. Finally got on NDT (natural desiccated thyroid) in 2002 and truly BELIEVE the thyroid was the culprit in the so called FM issue. Adrenals and hormones are important too. You are young so don't know about all this for you, but so much we don't know. At whatever age. Personally, I was pretty well until after menopause, depression set in big time and found it was thyroid after 10 struggling years.

Hope you can get to your roots of what you deal with. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (01-17-2016)