View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 07:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Did you ever get a biopsy done?

I am sorry to hear your symptoms seem to rage on, though glad to gleen some vibe that you are coping on some level.

I notedthat recently about myself while musing whether I was feeling better or not. Physically, no. Mentally and emotionally I have used the challenging 2015 to align myself in a better state.

It is as perfect as this imperfection will be for now. I continue to look for opportunities to improve and what is not working. I believe sometime this year I will adjust my diet. I won't be emaciated anytime soon, but I don't want to get there either. I've almost exhausted the enormous benefit (my feeling, of course) that eating vegan was for me.

So constant course correction, which seems to be what you are up to. Good idea. I will let the more scientific literate give you an idea on what to introduce in what order, but I think you can get some relief from the above.

Anything I take is fractional relief. Nothing has been a home run, though I will say after walking part of the zoo today with some light shoveling I appreciate tramadol and epsom lotion both a great deal.

Best of luck to you,

Jon
KnowNothingJon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (01-18-2016)