View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 09:11 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I personally think HP Pavillions are junk. Our friend had one that totally went blooey in short order!

At my husband's job, all agents had HP computers. They all had hardware problems, screens going out, keys breaking, failure to boot, within 2 or less years. So I have a very low regard for HP computers. Their printers seem okay, if short lived, but replacing them at about $100 is a far cry from replacing a laptop!

You might watch NewEgg's website, as sometimes there are great deals on desktop models of various computers. That is where we bought our current Dell.
Isn't it funny. Before I had this Dell, all I owned were HP Pavillions. Never had a problem. Now I have this Dell, other than getting stuck now and then and needing a reboot, well, it works for what I need it for. I'm going to go and check if Dell makes an All In One. Thanks Mrs. D also.

You know, while I love technology sometimes it scares the heck out of me. All this new stuff, we'll soon be watching holograms in our living room and having robots tuck us in bed. I know they have robots doing everything in Japan.

Thanks very much

Oh, here's another stupid question. Right now I have a wireless mouse. This All In One comes with a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse also. Does this in fact mean, that when I take it out of the box, the keyboard and mouse are all set to go? See, I still ask dumb questions. lol
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote