View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 04:23 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Exercise program ?

I found this site under the National MS society page. http://www.nchpad.org/14weeks/index.php

I have started a profile with them to see what it's all about but they make you wait a week before they give you any videos Telling you to "prepare" yourself for the coming fitness training. However it does seem as though it has possibilities, not sure on the nutrition part yet, but the exercises that you can sort of get a sample of through their intro videos does look like they can be tailored to different ability levels. It almost looks like a PT program, but for free Which is a good thing too since even with insurance PT for me runs about $50 a session $150 a week for them to break me further. I might as well break myself for free.

It really hasn't seemed fair to me that my DH and DSD can get workout programs from the web for free covering 8/12/16 weeks to get in shape and I either can't or I'm not sure if I can do 99% of the exercises they're given to do. (Run a mile, do 30 crunches, 20 push-ups....) I can't run, can't do crunches with my back, and forget push-ups with my shoulder, so I'm really happy to have found a site that just might solve for all that. Something that isn't going to tell me I can lose my weight by doing 30 mins of cross-training a day, when walking 2 blocks is my level limit.
SallyC (01-18-2016)