View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 08:16 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Tongue

I lose track of what day it is quite often.

I use the TV guide to give me hints! Certain things only come on during the week and certain things on Saturday/Sunday.

When I was able to work I saw the date frequently throughout the day. Didn't have to think about it. But now.......I find myself looking at the computer screen (lower right corner ) to remind myself what the date is.

Wednesday is an easy day......the garbage and recycling is picked up. My neighbors all put their garbage cans and recycling bins out on Tuesday night so that helps to remind me.

Tuesday is delivery day for my groceries from Nature's Garden Express. It's a great site and delivers fresh fruit and veggies along with milk/eggs/bread.

There are lots of ways to remember the date. You just have to find what works best for you! And pray nothing changes!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (01-18-2016), Lara (01-18-2016), Wiix (01-18-2016)