View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 06:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Thank you Jo Jo

I wonder if I can thank Jo for being here with kind and positive words that do make a difference?

I wonder why I have felt I am ready to meet my maker, and leave this cruel world? I hate my existence, and the deep depression that has such a grip on me lately. I was doing so much better when I first arrived here a couple of months ago!

I wonder what triggered this depression this time?

I wonder if Jo Jo knows I was a member of SOS in BT1, and do miss several of our friends that haven't been here yet?

I wonder if they know how much I truly care about them, and what difference they have made in my life through the last few years?

I wonder if I can share that I used to feel so much more confident back when I was a regular at BT1?

I wonder why I have doubts now? Is it due to all the BS that was flying around, which was part of why I stopped posting near to the shut down of that site?

I wonder if I have said that I do love living in FL now, and wish things were better between my daughter and I, which seems to have gotten worse just recently.

I wonder if ya know that she is also my representative payee through Social Security Disability, per judges order, and I hate that I feel like I answer to her?

I wonder if this lonely feeling is part of my depression, and wish to leave it all behind?

I wonder if this too shall pass? Most likely, it will, but I've had such a difficult turn of events lately that has caused lots of depression to set in.

I wonder if I can thank you Jo? It makes a difference when someone reaches out like you have!

I wonder if you know that I hope you feel much better real soon!

~Kimmy

Last edited by cherokeegrl; 09-23-2006 at 06:15 PM. Reason: oops!
cherokeegrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote