View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 02:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Yes when i first came off it was like being on a hi without all the other stuff. they thought i was menopausal, which seems now not to be the case, blood tests were right. The pain meds i WAS on were hard and addictive which thankfully i did not becomes so even after 11 years of one of them. And I had side effects from them but then the new one, better for kidneys and addiction issues and also for heart also much better for this sort of pain then the combination of the other ones
I have just experienced my 2nd WORST day/nite of my life. The 1st one DID see me take the pills without knowing so , I just dont feel like i can get that natural euphoria that seretonin produces, the laughing hormone. And the friend i NEEDED the most didn't stay around for me, I tried to reach out and i was SHOT DOWN on the spot, and then THAT is when i was researching my meds. Another acquaintence saw and understood my message on fb and she sat up until 3am just chatting with me. I can NOT wait until i see the gp in another 3 days
sapphire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote