View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 04:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Small Fiber Neuropathy, Treatment options

Hi, my mother is diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy. My mother 6 years ago was bit by a tick and because of countless misdiagnosis in the process of targeting the lime disease, it eventually turned into autoimmune- small fiber neuropathy. She has taken all the drugs, gababentin, lyrica, cymbalta, morphine, vicodin, percocets, and IVIG etc. The list goes on. She is beginning to lose hope, she won't admit it but I can see it in her eyes. The pain, sadness it truly kills me to see her like this. She is the sweetest women on this earth and she doesn't deserve anything like this...absolutely no one does. I'm reaching out for help and good faith from anyone who has experienced any significant results from any drugs, therapies, holistic treatments etc.
Also, I have done extensive research on a drug called LDN ( low dose nalextrone) and we are getting it tomorrow and apparently it has gotten great feedback in terms of pain relief. I was also wondering if anyone has had any experience with LDN as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Ralph
RalphD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote