View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 11:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily7 View Post
Did you get to the doctor to find out what is going on?
That would be the responsible thing....so no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily7 View Post
What has changed? I have found that everything is eventually related to MG -- cold coming on, tooth infection, stressful event -- all ends up changing the course of MG from better to worse. Just wondering how you made out.....hoping you are better.
December fourth I had surgery. They expected me out for forty-five minutes, complications kept me out for three hours. I've been a bit weaker since then but nothing like the last nine days.

The shaking stopped but I just tried to find some paperwork my wife needed for a phone call she was on and had to give up - the walking to the other room was too much. This is night and day from what it's been for the last seven months.

Truth is, a year of feeling useless caused a severe depression that I didn't recognize for what it was until psychosis set in and I started hearing things. Looking back, during that period, I didn't know what was the MG and what was the depression. Upon realizing what it was, I took steps to correct the problem and found a new normal level of activity - that was the beginning of the seven month period I mentioned. The depression has not returned, but the weakness has - in spades.
angell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote