View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 01:22 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Hi Brightcloud, I've been talking about OPC's to a friend who deals with RSD for years...she forever talks about her stomach issues...so don't know if she'll ever get on it or not.

I've been taking OPC's for going on 21 yrs and NEVER had stomach issues or any issues other than positive. I don't deal with RSD...

I've used many brands from swansons to puritan pride and a friend stays with Jarrow brand...at this time I think the vitacost brand is just fine. One can spend a lot of money or medium money...I go with medium money. One friend stays with Costco which I don't care for. But it works for her. She is so much improved with the neuropathy she's dealt with for 15 yrs..she takes no drugs now except a tylenol or advil as needed. Grape seed ex is working great for her.

I think to start out one would do best to start with 100mg and go from there. If no issues bump to 100mg two or three times per day. I take 200mg two times per day MOST days. I took Pycnogenol for the first year in 1995 and then found grape seed ex which is less money. They both do the same job. Good luck and let us know how you do. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (01-19-2016), Littlepaw (01-19-2016)