View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 03:18 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
Thank you all. Much appreciated.

I've never shown allergies or GI problems when it comes to cellulose but the magnesium does contain a type that I believe I've not used before: hypromellose. Then again, perhaps others just don't label it as precisely. Maybe I'll throw it in a cup of water and through out the capsule. I'll start slow and low and see what happens.

Patrick, you have me an idea to try it every other day, to slowly ease in. I'm actually thinking of doing the same with the vitamin D3 now. Didn't even thin of that. Perhaps I can try the lanolin pure from Pure Encapsulations with barely anything added 1000 IU every other day. I wonder if my GI can handle that. Meanwhile, I'm going to soon try MrsD.'s little trick.

The lichen based D3 that I took for just two days, a total of 2000 IU, has left me with increased symptoms and high histamine levels. I'm clearly allergic to the lichen or something else in it, but likely the first, given everything else I've had before with no issues.

Anyway, thanks again everyone.
magnesium in lower dosages than i take is usually well tolerated. I just dont see the benefits unless I go with a higher dosage.

• R-Lipoic Acid: 100mg - 300mg Daily
• Acetyl-L Carnitine: 1500mg Daily
• Vitamin B12: 1000 mcg Daily
• Magnesium 500mg Daily
• Grape Seed Extract 200mg Daily
• Benfotiamine 300mg daily

Patrick Winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote