View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 09:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
Angell, Got a phone? Press 9-1-1.

You are near a crisis. You need to be in a hospital. Period.

I hope you'll get better!!!

Also, cold temperatures can do the same to some people that heat does in the summer. That might explain why you are getting worse, in addition to the surgery.

Annie
Thanks Annie, great to see you again. Internet has been a luxury that we have not been able to afford for much of the time I've been gone. Anyway, after your post I called my neurologist and explained my recent experiences; he has me coming in on Thursday now. It's a bit late for 911 now, but I'll try and minimize the risks until I see him.

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on disability and the physical cost of keeping a roof over my head is high. If I get a regular job, then I clearly don't need disability (according to those who make such decisions), so I'm off the grid doing manual labor outside. It's a bad situation but I'm able to trade an obvious negative (manual labor) for an obvious positive (a roof over my head). Homelessness in the winter isn't good for my health either.

The good news is, I should get my hearing before the end of 2016...a mere three and a half years after I applied. While appalling, I can see the finish line from here, and am still hanging in there. Hope you are well.
angell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote