View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 02:51 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Super weird pulsing feeling in my lower right abdomen. Anybody else felt this before?

Hi all,

So this has been going on for about a week or so during one of my worst flares of my life. I'm still feeling weak but I've noticed that in my lower right abdomen there's this really weird pulsating feeling kinda almost feels like a heartbeat or something. It's intermittent and there's no pain per se just feels really weird. It's not my appendix because I got that taken out 32 years ago and it can't be because I'm pregnant because I'm on my period sorry tmi. But it's getting me worried! I'm slender by nature but because of this disease I've lost a lot of weight so I'm way more skinnier than I'd like to be but it's really freaking me out! I called my PCP and they were supposed to call me back but never did and I told my husband thinks I'm over exaggerating but I think there's something wrong. If anyone else ever had this before can you tell me what it is or what you did to figure it out? Please and thank you.
IamJenn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote