View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by February View Post
Starznight, Me too. I have a shelf life and would rather grow hair instead welts too. I hope I can get a prescription from my neuro or Integrated dr. The dose seems crazy high. I called the pharmacists to get answers to Kiwi's question. I also asked about starting with a lesser dose, he said the minimum is 100mgs. I wish I knew how the mgs are established. I am still gathering info. My cousin started on it 2 weeks ago. He is taking the 300mgs with the synergy blend. He has been at the stage of needing 24/7 care for a few years. He's hopeful. His neuro was very excited so I assumed the trial was further than I was able to verify. I'm really glad to see it's phase 3, thank you.
I'll keep his progress posted.
I pray he does well with the study. That would be an awesome advance for MS research.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote